Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Busy, Busy
So I haven't even thought about my blog spot for quite awhile...obviously! For one, I joined face book and that is so much easier! Anyway, things have been pretty crazy, just getting ready for the holidays and I haven't been feeling very well lately. I am finally going to see the rheumatologist on the 5th so that will be good. At lest we can get an idea of what we can start for treatment. I will update more with some holiday pictures asap!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Mandi!
I got your comment on facebook! I just joined so I need to post some pics on it and update it but its hard with two kids, it seems like when I have a free minute getting on the computer is the last thing on my list to do, but you can glance at my blog, I try to update it once a week.
Your little girl is adorable!!
Not that you will check this or update it, but you have been tagged! For details go to my blog. xoxoxo
Post a Comment