Perez Life So I'm finally going to update this thing! We have had a busy summer although I have no idea what we've been doing... Kevin has played in a few softball tournaments, we went to Vegas for Mike and Amber's wedding (congrat's guys!) we had a blast and got to spend some time with Mike's family! They are great! The wedding was beautiful and all of us decided the Vegas thing was the way to go! (a little late) sorry dad, should have listened! Thanks for the limo ride dad it was awesome! So I can't tell all of the Vegas stories but they have to do with big gulp sized Malibu and diet cokes (coke if your Brooke) and people coming home with new piercings....It was so fun to see Dave and Nicki and Brooke and Shauni came down too! We learned what it's like to go out post 30, not sure we liked it....the drinks were much more expensive than when we were 22 (we actually had to pay for them!) hmmmmm... oh well! Avery got to go to her Nana and papa's house in Missoula. It sounds like she had a great time and I'm sure she didn't get spoiled at all...ya right! It was so hard to leave her and I don't think we will be doing that again for awhile (too hard on mommy!) We have been able to spend lots of time with Jayden, Huntor and Tailor this summer which has been so fun! We've also done a little shopping for Cailin (baby Kester) and Avery was willing to share a few of her baby things (except her shoes) which she hid in various places so I couldn't send them to Utah. She is so funny! She loves to play on her swing set and ride in Huntor's rhino and jump on the trampoline, and play in ammie and papa's garden, anything outdoors! This summer is so different from last, she is growing up so fast!We spent the past week helping auntie B move and it was so sad! Avery misses her "dunta" and "sissy" so bad! We are excited to have Jayden and Leisha here for awhile longer though! They all love each other so much! Hopefully I will be better about this and keep everyone updated! Love you all!!!
draft
2:26:00 PM
by mandi perez
Delete
1 – 1 of 1
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so glad it was a fun time!
You look great!
Post a Comment